Saturday, March 5, 2011

Vampire or Werewolf?

Yes, I am a Twilight fan.I love the books and love the movies (well maybe not Twilight as much, let's face it that was a bad movie).
When New Moon came out a friend of mine invited me to go to the midnight showing where her friend had coordinated a theater to be rented out for all her Twilight friends to enjoy the midnight showing together.  She also coordinated a pre-movie trivia game where people could win prizes and she made Twilight inspired cupcakes. They were amazing and so creative, there were vampire and werewolf cupcakes.  For Eclipse this past year she planned to do the same thing and I jumped at the chance to help her make the cupcakes for the midnight showing. Since I work longer hours I wasn't able to help bake the cupcakes but I was able to decorate, it was so much fun and I got to make my first werewolf which I had seen in Hello, Cupcake! but had been too intimidated to try.
On top of the the werewolves, we also made Fire & Ice cupcakes, Tent cupcakes, Forks, WA cupcakes, newborn cupcakes, and cupcakes with fangs.

Here are just a couple pictures of the cupcakes we made for Eclipse:
 

 

 

I can't wait to see what we can come up with for the Breaking Dawn in November!!

No comments:

Post a Comment