Sunday, March 6, 2011

Margarita Cupcakes

I love the idea of taking your favorite cocktail and turning it into a cupcake, they are almost more fun than the cocktail itself, almost.  A friend of mine was having a "Fiesta BBQ" and of course I jumped at the chance to make the desserts because I had the perfect pairing for a Fiesta.  I saw these cupcakes a long time ago on another one of my favorite blogs Hostess with the Mostess, but never really had any reason to make them until now.  What made me choose this recipe over others was that it included both Tequila and Grand Marnier, and of all the margaritas out there I love Cadillac Margarita's the best.  A nice compliment to the cupcake was the Lime Buttercream Frosting, it was very sweet and brought out that lime flavor of a margarita. And check out those straws...they are my new favorite cupcake decoration.


For the full recipe click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment