Wednesday, March 9, 2011

S'More Please

Who out there doesn't love S'Mores?  All that chocolate, marshmallow melted goodness sandwiched between two graham crackers, they're delicious. I thought these looked a lot more difficult than they turned out to be, but I took them step by step and they turned out perfect, and not that difficult.  I especially liked the Marshmallow Frosting, it was so light and fluffy, definitely one I'll be using again.


Fresh from the oven
Perfect layers
Yummy marshmallow center


 


















For full recipes of the cupcakes and frosting click here and here

For next time:
- I might try taking the graham cracker crumble (crushed graham crackers, brown sugar, and butter) and make it the bottom layer so it's more like a crust



No comments:

Post a Comment