Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy 4th of July

I'm just a tad bit late getting these up but I wanted to share some 4th of July crafts that I did this year.

The first are these super cute metal stars I found on Pick Your Plum, this amazing craft site.  I started by painting blocks of wood red, white and blue (of course) and then nailed the stars to the wood, super easy! I would have preferred the wood border around the stars so I might remove the nails next year and try something new, I could redo these decorations every year if I want to.





My next project is probably one of my favorites! I am obsessed with decorating everything with vinyl (more to come on that), ever since I've gotten my Silhouette the possibilities on what I can make have become endless. I think I might have to make one of these for every holiday, they look great in my front entry way.

No comments:

Post a Comment